"Craig did an excellent job fixing our leaky basement.
He was extremely reliable, knowledgeable and the
cleanliness was superb. Thank you A+Basement Waterproofing
for making our basement livable again."
"Craig, Thank you for doing such a great job. We have been very pleased with how you conduct your business. We will be sure to pass your name on to any friends we have with water issues."
Welcome to A+ Basement Waterproofing
A+ is your permanent solution to your leaky basement - and it's guaranteed for the life of your home. Accredited by the Better Business Bureau, A+ has been providing service in the waterproofing business for many years in Mansfield, Ohio and in surrounding cities of Richland County. Owner Craig Lewis strives to provide prompt & courteous service to all of his customers.
Free Estimate! Call us for a quick, but thorough, evaluation of your leaking basement. We will provide a free estimate for a permanent solution to your problem. And, best of all, it carries a lifetime warranty.
Compare before you decide!
Top 10 Reasons for Choosing A+ Basement Waterproofing, Inc.
2. The president of A+ Basement Waterproofing is a certified Home Inspector through the American Home Inspectors Training Institute.
3. When we arrive to provide you with an inspection and an estimate, you can have the peace of mind in knowing that you are receiving information from an actual contractor. Not a salesperson.
4. We belong to the Mansfield-Richland Area Chamber of Commerce.
5. Only full time employees install our system in your home with the exception of the electrical end of it, which is performed by a state licensed electrical contractor. The same electrician is used each and every time so we know and completely trust the work being performed.
6. We are fully insured and actually carry multiple policies to protect every aspect of what we do. To verify insurance coverage on everything we do from waterproofing to a whole house inspection to plowing snow, (yes, we can take care of plowing your driveway or lot), then you are welcome to call Gary Walters with Rinehart Insurance at 419-522-9892.
7. We are also listed with the EPA to deal with the dangers of Lead Paint if we should encounter that in your basement.
8. Your peace of mind is very important to us so that is why we don’t require a deposit. In fact, we don’t expect any payment from you until every part of the job has been completed.
9. Our waterproofing system comes with a Life of the Structure warranty and there are no annual fees associated with this.
10. A+ Basement Waterproofing is an active member of the MRA which is a collection of solid, trustworthy, area businesses. We currently have 33 businesses and we hold a meeting once a week with the purpose of networking and passing referrals. A+ Basement Waterproofing currently is on the board of the MRA, and in the past has served as Vice-President and President. If you are interested in obtaining a complete list of businesses belonging to this organization, click here to find out more information.